- Category: Latest
- Published: Thursday, 14 July 2016 04:03
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 816
Burn Story by Burn Survivor, Shelly.
I had long hair and put hair spray on and for some reason, I left my hair down and when I went to light a candle, my hair fell down and caught the flame. I was in ICU for 8 days and the 9th, I went down to a normal room. I was in the hospital for a total of 25 days and had a total of 5 surgeries. I burnt my head ears face chest and a little on my hands and neck and shoulder.